We’re still here for you!
Great news! You can now chat to us from the comfort of your own home or book a video consultation with our vet.
You can also use it to order repeat prescriptions, parasite control and food for your pet.
As we’re still open for:
- emergency and essential care,
- video and telephone consultations
- medication and parasite control (contactless collection or posting)
- contactless food collection or home delivery
- many routine vaccination appointment bookings including those for puppies and kittens,
we look forward to hearing from you!
We are also pleased to offer 6-month health checks via video for our ProActive Pets clients.
How does it work?
After downloading Petsapp to your phone or tablet, and selecting your local Goddard Vet Practice, you can start a chat with us, order your food or parasite control and arrange a video consultation if needed.
One of our team will reply to your message and, if necessary, book a suitable time for a video consultation. You’ll need your microphone and camera enabled for this.
An video consultation with your vet is £29 (in normal practice hours) and quick and easy payment can be made to us through Petsapp.
A follow-up video consultation, if needed will cost £25.
You may also book a video consultation with one of our nurses at £10.