In our journey to becoming a greener organisation, we’re:
- reducing our paper waste by adopting digital and online processes
- installing low-energy light bulbs in all our practices
- making most client information available by email or through our website
- promoting preventative healthcare to help avoid the need to administer treatment to pets for preventable conditions, thus limiting the overall impact on the environment
- risk assessing pets when considering parasite control so as to minimise its environmental impact
- currently recycling 30% of all of our general waste and are seeking ways of increasing this.
And we’ve already recently:
- replaced plastic bags with paper bags for client use
- ensured our client information leaflets are produced with paper from Forest Stewardship Council-responsible sources
- committed that any promotional items will be made from sustainable, eco-friendly, natural, or recycled material unless there is no alternative
- installed EV charging points in a number of our premises.