The college was established in 2005 and has a proven track record of providing excellent training and qualifications for nursing staff. Two courses are offered; the Diploma in Veterinary Nursing is awarded by Central Qualifications for which we are an approved training centre, and a City and Guilds qualification for Veterinary Care Assistants.
We pride ourselves on providing a high quality, practical, student-focused, personalised learning experience offering excellent support to our students. Students learn as part of a small and friendly cohort, with plenty of time for individual attention from our experienced tutor team who are focused on supporting students fully through every stage of their training.
Students benefit from:
- An experienced and dedicated team who ensure the college receives excellent success rates.
- Small class sizes, allowing students to benefit from individual attention in a supportive and reassuring environment.
- Excellent facilities, including a purpose-built training room with interactive presentation technology and a huge selection of teaching resources.
- An extensive library and IT resources.
- Dedicated kitchen and a relaxation area for breaks.
- Educational visits to expand learning.
For further information regarding training as a veterinary nurse, please click here.