Are you passionate about emergency and critical care, but would like a rota that allows a good work-life balance? If so, we have the perfect role for you! We are looking for a night RVN at the Mandeville Veterinary Hospital in Northwest London to do a 4 on and 8 off rota (with some additional night shifts to average out at 37 hours per week over 52 weeks). The role involves working alongside the on-site veterinary surgeon to care for hospitalised patients and assisting with emergencies as they arise.
We would love someone with:
– Excellent communication, clinical, and time management skills
– A passion for animal welfare and gold standard patient care
– An interest in ECC and be willing to study towards further qualifications in this area
– Previous experience in a hospital environment ideally
Benefits and accommodation available if required! We can also offer up to £3000 relocation expenses.
Our industry-leading benefits package includes:
– Paid BVNA, VDS and RCVS fees.
– Fully funded CPD and certificates supported.
– Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
– 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
– Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
– Cycle to work scheme.
– Great colleague pet discount scheme.
– Colleague Introduction incentive.
– Increasing holiday allowance with length of service.
Goddard Veterinary Group started in 1952 by Arthur Goddard. We have 44 clinics, 3 hospitals, and our own nursing college. We have a great reputation for looking after our staff; over 20% of our team have been with us 10 years or more.
At the heart of it all, we really value our colleagues. We have a Colleague Forum to listen to our peers’ views and we’ve run Town Hall meetings throughout Covid, taking polls and with live Q and A’s to make sure we’re making the right decisions for our people. We have Mental Health First Aiders and we offer Wellness plans for all our new starters. We are forward-thinking; we have developed our own successful contact centre to help ease reception pressure in our busy clinics and allowing us more time to chat with our clients about their needs. This year we have a big programme of refurbishments, and we are continually reviewing our clinics’ equipment needs. As an A1 Home Office approved sponsor, we are sometimes able to help non -UK veterinary surgeons and nurses obtain a working visa.
If you are interested in this rewarding role and working for a forward-thinking business, and would like to know more, please click the apply button!