An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or almost Qualified Veterinary Nurse to join our team of excellent nurses. The Mandeville Veterinary Hospital has recently been refurbished with dedicated dog and cat waiting area in reception, separate dog and cat wards, 2 theatres, CT, Xray and dental suite. The hospital offers a varied caseload of routine procedures, emergency and critical care, and specialist work with an ophthalmologist, orthopedic and soft tissue surgeon.
The position is full time and 40 hrs per week with a salary range of £30,000 to £33,000. The rota involves 1 in 5 weekends and up to 2 bank holidays per year for which time in lieu is given. Mandeville is an interesting and rewarding place to work. You will be able to fully utilize and progress your veterinary nursing skills working with a supportive and friendly team.
We value our veterinary nurses and want to see their careers develop. Training and support are provided: CPD is funded and encouraged.
Our industry leading benefit package includes:
– Paid BVNA, VDS and RCVS fees.
– Fully funded CPD and certificates supported.
– Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
– 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
– Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
– Cycle to work scheme.
– Up to £3000 relocations cost.
– Great colleague pet discount scheme.
– Colleague Introduction incentive
– Five weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays