We’re looking for a client-focussed and forward-looking qualified RVN to join our friendly contact centre team in Woodford Green, on the Essex/London borders to offer telemedicine consultations and advice to clients across our group.
This new role is an exciting one and forms part of a fast-expanding contact centre team looking to engage and delight clients by making it easier and production to access some of our vet services by telephone and video consultations. You’ll be a great communicator, proactive, and assume responsibility in ensuring that our clients and patients receive the very best care. You’ll also be involved in the creation of recorded and written client information to help enhance and help develop the telemedicine service and some insurance administration tasks.
The position is for 30 hours per week including some Saturday mornings and is office-based. If you can demonstrate commitment to working to the highest clinical standards, dedication to delivering excellent client care (preferably having independent nurse consultation experience), and a desire to help and support both clients and colleagues, then we’d love to hear from you.
We have a great benefits package including:
- Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
- 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
- Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Great colleague pet discount scheme.
- Paid BVNA membership, RCVS and VDS fees.
- Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service.
Transport links are good; the Contact Centre offices have on-site parking and are a short distance from Woodford Underground Station and the A406 North Circular Road.
In 2022 we will celebrate our 70th Birthday and we remain, the largest family-run veterinary practice in the UK with 44 clinics, 3 hospitals and our own nurse training college. Our forward-looking approach means we have introduced a Colleague Forum to listen to our peers’ views, as our colleagues are truly valued. We’ve run Town Hall meeting throughout the last year, communicating real time updates, taking polls and with live Q and A’s to make sure we’re making the right, collaborative decisions for our people. All our senior managers are Mental Health First Aid trained and we offer Wellness plans for all our new starters.
We have a great reputation for looking after our staff; over 20% of our team have been with us 10 years or more and we’re proud of our many 5-star employee reviews on Indeed. Here are some of the lovely things people say about us:
- ‘Friendly, supportive, flexible, Goddards have always been there for me to celebrate the good times (qualifying as a Veterinary Nurse which they put me through my training for) and supportive /listening to me through difficult times (whether personal or work related). Extensive, up-to-date equipment to provide gold standard care for all animals and a very well put together team of Vets, Nurses and VCAs to care for the animals. Everyone works as a team; everyone has a voice and can help make changes /improvements if required. I have never felt so at home whilst at work. I have not closed the door to Goddards, for now, I need to change jobs for my own reasons, I hope to be back at Goddards one day. Fair pay, flexible hours (always consider individual needs) and everyone treated as an equal. Good holiday, great benefits scheme, provide good training and good CPD allowance.’ Former employee Dec 2020- *credit Indeed.
- ‘I’ve been working at Goddard Vet Group full-time for more than a year. Pros: There is a great supportive nature throughout the company, allowing you to grow and achieve things professionally and personally. Cons: Wish I’d joined them sooner!’ Current Employee-Nov 2020 * credit Indeed.
At the heart of it all, we really value our colleagues. We have a Colleague Forum to listen to our peers’ views and we’ve run Town Hall meeting throughout Covid, taking polls and with live Q and A’s to make sure we’re making the right decisions for our people. All our senior managers are Mental Health First Aid trained and we offer Wellness plans for all our new starters. We are forward thinking; we have developed our own successful contact centre to help ease reception pressure in our busy clinics and allowing us more time to chat to our clients about their needs. This year we have a big programme of refurbishments, and we are continually reviewing our clinics equipment needs.
If you are interested in this rewarding role and working for a well-established independent family-run business and would like to know more please click the apply button now or for more information or for an informal chat please call Jodi Dolan, Contact Centre Manager on 020 8506 5995.