We are looking to recruit an organised, articulate, highly motivated individual with proven exceptional customer service skills to join our expanding call handling team at our Head Office in Woodford Green, Essex as part of a maternity cover contract starting in December.
We welcome applicants with impeccable spoken and written English, confident communicators, and who can deliver outstanding client care.
The call handler will form part of a team responsible for inbound and outbound calls for our practices and will work in collaboration with practice colleagues to ensure excellent client service.
Rota: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10am – 4.30pm & Saturday 9am – 1pm
Duties will include:
- Booking appointments
- Receiving and responding to enquiries by telephone and online chat service
- Advising clients on vaccinations, flea, worming, and neutering protocol
- Registering new clients
- Advising clients on pet insurance matters
- Promoting our Pets healthcare plan
- Taking prescription requests
- Handling enquiries relating to euthanasia and cremation
- Receiving and resolving complaints
- Updating client files
Successful applicants will need:
- A minimum of two years previous customer service experience, ideally within a call handling role
- A good standard of IT literacy
- GCSE Maths and English (A – C)
- Good organizational skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and when dealing with emotional situations
- The ability to multitask
- A proactive attitude
- An excellent team ethos
Goddard Veterinary Group is a family-run practice and was started in 1952 by Arthur Goddard. We are now the largest family-run veterinary group in the UK and have 44 clinics, 3 hospitals, and our own nursing college. We have a great reputation for looking after our staff; over 20% of our team have been with us 10 years or more and we’re proud of our many 5-star employee reviews on Indeed. Here’s are some of the lovely things people say about us:
- ‘I’ve been working at Goddard Vet Group full-time for more than a year. Pros: There is a great supportive nature throughout the company, allowing you to grow and achieve things professionally and personally. Cons: Wish I’d joined them sooner!’ Current Employee-Nov 2020 * Credit Indeed.
- ‘I’ve worked for the company for 5 years and they are great at supporting career progression. The standards of practice are very high, and the caseload is great.’ Current Employee – March 2020 * Credit Indeed.
- ‘I’ve enjoyed working for Goddards for 6 years and am sad to leave due to relocation. I liked working with the supportive team, lovely clients, interesting and varied caseload. Management were accommodating with my flexible working request. Good back up to the branches from 24-hour hospital, so I never felt isolated knowing that friendly help and advice was only a phone -call or email away. Excellent CPD and benefits package. Former Employee -Nov 2020. * Credit Indeed.
At the heart of it all, we really value our colleagues. We have a Colleague Forum to listen to our peers’ views and we’ve run Town Hall meetings throughout Covid, taking polls and with live Q and A’s to make sure we’re making the right decisions for our people. All our senior managers are Mental Health First Aid trained and we offer Wellness plans for all our new starters.
If you are interested in this rewarding role and working for a well-established independent family-run business please click the apply button now and submit a covering letter and CV.