We’re open as usual
Last updated: Wednesday 6th January (post-lockdown announcement)
We are delighted to welcome clients into our waiting room wherever 2 metre social distancing can be maintained.
As a clinical premises, contactless processes and 2-metre social distancing still apply, and, as per government legislation, wearing a face-covering when inside the practice is now mandatory.
- One adult per pet please (unless unavoidable)
- Please bring your own face covering to wear when inside the waiting room (see government legislation regarding exemptions)
- Hand sanitising stations are available for client use
- We are no longer accepting cash payments
- Please maintain 2-metre social distancing or wait outside the practice until waiting room space becomes available.
NHS Test and Trace
To help minimise the spread of Covid-19 and to support public health and safety, we may be asked to supply your contact data as part of the NHS Test and Trace programme for up to 21 days after your visit to the practice.
Should you not, for any reason, wish your details to be shared with NHS Test and Trace if requested, please contact us in writing at Privacy Team, Goddard Veterinary Group, Claygate House, Manor Road, Woodford IG8 8BX
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you treat my pet?
Yes, all our practices are now taking appointments and bookings as part of our resumption of the full range of medical services for pets. Due to the backlog of cases as a result of Covid-19, there may be a slightly longer waiting time than usual for some appointments.
- We may need to rearrange certain vaccination appointments, but will always ensure your pet is protected.
- We can provide a remote service where necessary using our easy-to-use Petsapp platform.
Can I come into the practice?
Subject to wearing a face covering and maintaining 2-metre distancing, clients will be allowed into the waiting area in most instances. Please seek advice from practice staff as the size of the practice will determine how many clients are able to be in the waiting area at any one time.
Can I come into the consulting room with my pet?
You may be invited to join your pet, if necessary, in the consultation room at the discretion of your Vet. Individual practices are operating local control measures to ensure the safety of both clients and practice colleagues is maintained during consultations, so please speak to one of the practice team first.
Are you offering home visits?
No we are not yet offering home visits.